First of all, thank you for the great product and for your contributions here.
Yes - this app is incredible helpful, please keep doing what you're doing.
Here is what I'd like to see:
*** Update one of the grids to use the new MVVM pattern and the new kendo bindings that you guys have just added in the last release.
Short story (what I'll have to do....):
- do a simple search, hit the server, get back Json and bind it to the grid (using dataSource)
- make the grid sortable and page-able, (this grid will not use edit in place)
- add an edit button in the grid for each row, use the MVVM pattern to bind the selected row data to a side edit panel upon clicking on the edit button
- click an update button in the edit panel to auto update the datasource thru MVVM bindings; this grid shows the updated row...
- click a save button to save all changes in a batch to the server....
The would be awesome.....